“Hey everyone so I thought I would do something a little different and answer 50 random questions for you to get to know me better 🙂 I challenge each one of you do copy this and do the same thing, it could be fun :)”
1. Are you a morning or night person? Night.
2. Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet.
3. Ninjas or pirates? Pirates.
4. Who would you /hate/ spending a day alone with? Why? Hillary Clinton. Pucky don’t like scumbags!
5. Auto bots or Decepticons? Auto Bots.
6. What was your favorite childhood television program? Scooby Doo
7. Are you a collector of anything? What? Yes. Broken trains.
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Monkey.
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Brain Healer.
10. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Where am I?
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Where’s my hat?
12. What’s your favorite color? Green.
13. What’s your favorite animal? Dog.
14. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes.
15. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
16. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Yes. Too many to answer. Favorite is probably: Witcher 3.
17. You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Paying off bills, buying new cars and going to Disneyland, what else!
18. Have any bad habits? Yes.
19. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Pucky likes sweets too much.
20. List 3 of your best personality traits: Funny, Intellectual, Loving
21. List 3 of your worst personality traits: Impatient, Distrustful, Forgetful
22. Have any celebrity crushes? No.
23. List 1thing you wish you could change about yourself: Financial Success.
24. Any tattoos or piercings? No.
25. What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Attitude.
26. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Humility, Empathy, Kindness, Direction.
27. What personality traits do you dislike in a partner? Ego, Pride, Stigma.
28. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Already there.
29. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Messy.
30. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Eden, Utah.
31. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Scotland.
32. List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: Get a great job, Have better health, Become well known, Become wealthy, Be the best husband, father, father-in-law, grandpa.
33. Name 1 regret you have: Losing my “real” job.
34. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Healthier Brain.
35. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Freedom.
36. What’s your favorite song of the moment? Dance, Dance- FOB.
37. What’s your favorite song of all time? People are People- Depeche Mode.
38. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Watch a scary movie.
39. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Sunday lunch.
40. Have any hidden talents? Rapping, Singing, Limerick’s.
41. You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Steak, Scalloped Potatoes (with Heinz ketchup), Mom’s Potato Salad, Large Maple Donut from Topper Bakery, Tall Glass of near frozen Mountain Dew.
42. What would be your dream job? Movie Director.
43. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True Love.
44. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? Better memory, Miracle Drug, End of mental illness stigma.
45. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? No.
46. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I have 2 poems published.
47. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Pucky Puckelton.
48. Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes.
49. On the topic of politics, how do you feel about cookies? Pucky says, WTH?!
50. Say an answer to an unasked question (without telling us the question!). Motor Disintegration.